Content of Figures
- Figure 1 IAM supports healthcare organizations to improve their business while meeting regulatory and security requirements
- Figure 2 KuppingerCole Reference Architecture for Identity & Access Management
- Figure 3 Key IAM technologies for a healthcare IAM solution, based on their impact on Risk Mitigation and Business Enablement
- Figure 4 Identity Automation focuses on delivering a complete IAM offering for Healthcare (Source: Identity Automation)
The healthcare industry, as with many other industries, is facing change and pressure in the age of Digital Transformation and ever-increasing cyber a ...Login Get full Access
- How IAM helps address the challenges healthcare organizations face today, such as ever-tightening regulations, cyber risks, variable workforces, and ...
3 The Need for IAM: Cyber Risk, Regulatory Compliance and More
IAM is essential to the IT infrastructure of healthcare organizations, helping them address their challenges in areas, such as compliance & regulation ...
Like other businesses, healthcare organizations also suffer from challenges, such as limited resources (both human and financial) and a lack of owners ...Login Get full Access
4 The Challenge: Too much focus on SSO, too little on the rest of IAM today
Today, a significant number of healthcare organizations do not have a mature IAM solution in place, but instead, focus on SSO alone. Unfortunately, SS ...Login Get full Access
5 The Solution: Integrated IAM for Healthcare
While IAM consists of a broad range of capabilities, there are certain elements that are particularly important for healthcare organizations. IAM for ...
While SSO is essential for healthcare IAM, other capabilities are necessary as well, such as fine-grained access control for EMR, support for MFA, a ...
Figure 3 illustrates the impact of the key capabilities of a healthcare IAM solution for both risk mitigation, in terms of security and compliance, an ...Login Get full Access
6 The Identity Automation Roadmap to Complete IAM for Healthcare
Identity Automation provides an integrated solution for healthcare IAM, with features and integration that are well-aligned with healthcare’s key IA ...
This is in direct contrast to niche and point solution vendors that only provide SSO capabilities. With the increasingly complex requirements being pu ...Login Get full Access
7 Action Plan for Deploying and Upgrading IAM in Healthcare Organizations
The successful rollout of healthcare IAM requires a defined organization with stakeholders supporting the project with sufficient budgeting, as well a ...Login Get full Access
8 Related Research
Executive View: Identity Automation RapidIdentity – 71203
Leadership Compass: Access Governance & Intelligence – 71145
Leadership Compass: Identity Governance & Administration – 71135
Leadership Compass: Identity Provisioning – 71139
Leadership Compass: Privilege Management – 72330