Content of Figures
1 Executive Summary
Digital identities are at the heart of Digital Transformation, Information Security and Privacy Therefore it has never been more important for enterpr ...Login Free 30-day Select Access Get full Access
Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) is a key element of any organization’s IAM architecture, spanning the administration and audit & analyt ...Login Free 30-day Select Access Get full Access
2.1 Business alignment
Without executive support for an IGA project, it can be extremely difficult to get the necessary funding and assign associated responsibilities to peo ...Login Free 30-day Select Access Get full Access
Because IGA projects typically span an entire organization and involve both technical and business teams, failure to ensure that policies and processe ...Login Free 30-day Select Access Get full Access
Complexity is the enemy of success in most projects, and this is particularly true when it comes to IGA projects which typically involved a wide range ...Login Free 30-day Select Access Get full Access
Complex projects are typically difficult to control and tend to be prone to delays and failure. Therefore, avoid a “big bang approach” and divide ...Login Free 30-day Select Access Get full Access
Choosing the right IGA product is extremely important. Choosing the wrong product or trying to get value from existing failed products can lead to pro ...Login Free 30-day Select Access Get full Access
The benefits of IGA are well understood by the business. Yet, business is still often reticent to fund new IGA projects because the ongoing failure of ...Login Free 30-day Select Access Get full Access
3.1 Business alignment
- Explain the business value of proposed IGA projects in clear, simple terms to get executive support
- Ensure the business drives projects and leads ...
- Create a cross functional group to create, support and report on IGA project policies and processes
- Fill any skills gaps with specialists and set ...
- Demonstrate the success of IGA deployments early on to build credibility and gather support
- Implement consistent, logical architectures that allow ...
- Make the biggest business benefit of an IGA program the overall goal
- Scope projects correctly by taking IGA maturity, business needs, IGA gaps an ...
- Switch to cloud-based IGA wherever possible to enable shorter deployment cycles, faster upgrades and lower TCO
- Conduct a pilot installation under ...
4 Related Research
Leadership Compass: Identity Governance & Administration - 71135
Leadership Compass: IDaaS Access Management - 79016
Leadership Compass: Privileged Access Management - 79014
Leadership Compass: Identity as a Service (IDaaS) IGA - 80051
Leadership Brief: Leveraging Identity Fabrics on your way towards cloud based IAM - 80501
Advisory Note: Future of Identity Management – 71303
Advisory Note: Redefining Access Governance - Beyond annual recertification - 72529
Advisory Note: Working to the Business not the Auditors - 70865
Leadership Compass: Identity as a Service: Single Sign-On to the Cloud (IDaaS SSO) - 71141
Leadership Compass: Identity as a Service: Cloud-based Provisioning, Access Governance and Federation (IDaaS B2E) - 70319
Architecture Blueprint: Identity and Access Management - 72550
Webinar: Upgrade your IAM with IDaaS IGA
Webinar: Cloud IGA - Built for Hybrid Reality
Webinar: Regaining Control With IGA Solutions
Webinar: Next-Gen Identity Analytics and Access Governance Approach
Webcast: Rightsizing IGA – One Size Does Not Fit All
Blog post: Robotic Process Automation - an IAM Challenge