Content of Figures
SAP, the world’s 3rd largest software company headquartered in Germany, entered the cloud computing space 5 years ago and has quickly grown to offer ...
As can be seen from the above chart, fraud is typically detected without technology. Fraud costs public and private enterprises hundreds of billions ...Login Get full Access
2 Service Description
SAP Fraud Management (SAP FM) leverages the power and speed of SAP HANA, Cloud Platform Identity and Provisioning services, it integrates into busine ...Login Get full Access
2.1 Key Capabilities and Benefits
The key capabilities and benefits of SAP FM are:
- Detects fraud earlier to reduce financial loss by:
- Uses rules and predictive analytics in-memo ...
2.2 SAP FM Components
The SAP FM product addresses fraud management control in a five-step cycle: Design, Set-up Strategies, Detection, Investigation and Performance Analys ...Login Get full Access
2.3 SAP Fraud Management Application Architecture
The SAP FM application architecture examines data and patterns from an organisation’s operational systems, e.g. Payments, Purchase Orders, Salaries ...Login Get full Access
2.4 SAP FM and SAP PC
Some SAP customers already utilise SAP Process Control (SAP PC), so the question arises as to why an organisation would consider both SAP PC and SAP F ...Login Get full Access
The SAP Fraud Management analytic application gives the insight required to detect, prevent, and deter fraud. Powered by the SAP HANA platform, the s ...Login Get full Access
- Detect fraud earlier and reduce loss of revenue
- Investigate fraud efficiently and precisely
- Prevent fraud with better decision making
- Real-time detection tools to identify and stop fraud as early as possible
- Powerful calibration and simulation features to increase investigation e ...
- Decrease loss and enhance revenue protection through real-time detection, which helps stop fraud as early as possible
- Increase productivity of you ...
3 Strengths and Challenges
SAP FM helps an organisation capture, search, and analyse data from multiple sources. A user can integrate the application with other business softwa ...Login Get full Access