Content of Figures
- Figure 1 Today’s Identity Services must support three major deployment scenarios of business services
- Figure 2 IAM spans multiple areas, from administering the identity to auditing the access – comprehensive solutions must support the full breadth
- Figure 3 IDCS Overview (figure reproduced with permission from Oracle)
Commissioned by Oracle
Cloud services have become a reality for most businesses over the past few years. For most businesses, “cloud first” has become the norm, not the ...Login Get full Access
- IAM challenges in supporting the hybrid IT reality of today’s businesses
- Limitations of IDaaS solutions focused on Single Sign-On and run-time aut ...
3 Hybrid Identity Services for Hybrid Business Systems
The hybrid reality of IT in most organizations requires a hybrid IAM that supports all business applications and services from a central point-of-cont ...
IAM must support all these models, in a consistent manner, and from an integrated set of identity services. Users must be able to access all services, ...Login Get full Access
4 Delivering Depth in Identity Services for Business Systems
Many of today’s IDaaS services are targeted on Single Sign-On and run-time authentication. However, without support for the administration of identi ...
There are various schemes for structuring IAM services. A common way is following the 4A approach, which splits the services into:
- Administration: ...
5 Supporting a Gradual Migration to the Future Cloud IT
There are different ways to migrate IAM to the cloud, supporting the future cloud IT. These need to be well-thought-out and can happen in different st ...Login Get full Access
6 Oracle Identity Cloud Service: Supporting the Hybrid Business
Oracle Identity Cloud Service is a comprehensive IDaaS offering with deep support specifically for Oracle business applications, but also beyond these ...
The service is implemented using a microservice architecture that is aligned with Cloud principles of Scalability, Elasticity, Resilience, Ease of Dep ...Login Get full Access
7 Action Plan for Shifting Identity Services to the Cloud
A migration strategy for moving from an on premises IAM to a hybrid IAM can take multiple stages. It might specifically start with building on integra ...Login Get full Access