Content of Figures
- Figure 1 Privilege Management is not only about shared accounts.
- Figure 2 There are far more privileged accounts than most people expect, with the yellow triangles indicating the ratio of shared to individual accounts commonly found – at all levels of the IT infrastructure.
- Figure 3 The Privilege Management Cycle.
- Figure 4 Building Blocks of Privilege Management.
- Figure 5 Thycotic combines a comprehensive feature set with an easy-to-use user interface.
Commissioned by Thycotic
Privileged Account Management is a must for any organization today. Internal attackers abusing their entitlements and external attackers hijacking int ...Login Free 30-day Select Access Get full Access
- Privilege Account Management Challenges: Types of attackers, types of accounts, anatomy of attacks
- Privilege Account Management Cycle: Covering al ...
3 The Privilege Account Management Challenge
All organizations are subject to attacks by both internal and external attackers. Privileged accounts, i.e. accounts with elevated entitlements, well ...
A growing challenge for Privilege Account Management is the change from a perimeterized, primarily internally run IT to cloud services, but also the g ...
Don’t forget to identify all the built-in accounts
Another common sample of vastly ignored yet sensitive accounts are local system and service a ...
Major questions organizations should raise for themselves are:
- Do we know about all our privileged accounts?
- Do we protect all privileged accoun ...
4 Elements of a Privilege Account Management Solution
Privilege Account Management is not about a single technical approach. Consistently managing privileged accounts across their entire lifecycle and cov ...
Shared Account Password Management is not only about one-time passwords for accessing shared accounts, but also about Single Sign-On to multiple accou ...Login Free 30-day Select Access Get full Access
5 The Thycotic approach to Privilege Account Management
Thycotic is one of the leading vendors in the Privilege Account Management market. The company’s Secret Server product combines a strong feature set ...
Thycotic has lean and rapid-to-deploy solutions in its DNA
Thycotic, in contrast to several other vendors, has been focusing on rapid and simple ...Login Free 30-day Select Access Get full Access
6 Action Plan for Privilege Account Management
Privileged Management is a key activity in mitigating Information Security risks and increasing cyber-attack resilience. Thus it is not only about dep ...Login Free 30-day Select Access Get full Access