Content of Figures
- Figure 1 The KuppingerCole IAM / IAG Reference Architecture
- Figure 2 Focus areas for Privilege Management and Access Governance in the KuppingerCole IAM / IAG Reference Architecture
- Figure 3 Privilege Management / Access Governance Integration Architecture
- Figure 4 Exemplary integration between Privilege Management and Access Governance Building Blocks
Traditionally, the management of identities and their access to IT systems within an organization have been split up within different disciplines. Bus ...Login Get full Access
2 The KuppingerCole IAM/IAG Reference Architecture
The KuppingerCole IAM/IAG Reference Architecture provides a comprehensive and evolving foundation for deriving and implementing standardized, yet adeq ...
The building blocks are categorized as
- indispensable (Core IAM),
- complementary (Extended IAM) and
- peripheral (Adjacent Areas of IT),
w ...Login Get full Access
3 Blueprint for a Privilege Management / Access Governance Integration Architecture
Managing and governing access to systems and resources is a key task for any IT organization. Issues arise when highly privileged business users need ...
The building blocks highlighted as yellow constitute essential parts of an integrated Privilege Management and Access Governance approach, while other ...
This information can then be leveraged within the Access Governance functions of the IAM solution:
- During the course of an Access Review all autho ...
The main benefits include:
- Having unified audit and logging capabilities and processes provides a higher level of transparency into the overall Ac ...
The integration of Access Governance and Privilege Management at the IAM architectural level enables the definition and deployment of a wide range of ...Login Get full Access
5 Related Research
Survey: State of Organizations: Does Their IAM Meet Their Needs in the Age of Digital Transformation? – Summary – 74003
Advisory Note: Sustainable Infrastructures through IT Compliance - 72025
Advisory Note: Redefining Access Governance - Beyond annual recertification - 72529
Leadership Compass: Privilege Management - 72330
Advisory Note: KRIs and KPI for Access Governance - 72559